Sometimes, life gets a little slow and discovering an ‘alien woman’ on Mars just helps to speed things up a bit.
Scott Waring of UFO Sightings Daily claims he has evidence for life on the red planet and this is his evidence:
Before we get excited, we should take a look at the original image:
Waring must have looked very closely — nose-pressed-to-the-screen-kind-of-closely — to come up with the following conclusion:
“The woman seems to have breasts…indicated by the shadow on its chest.
“We also see two arms that are lighter in color and what looks like a head with long hair. Its hard to tell if this is a living being, or a statue of a being from long ago.”
Even if Photoshop may have given him a helping hand, Waring claims that the image should “concern every country in the world. There is life out there.”
The more reasonable explanation for these sightings is a phenomena known as pareidolia.
From seeing Jesus’ face in a slice of toast to a fleet of UFOs in cloud patterns it describes our need to explain something not as it logically should be, but rather by what we’d like it to be.
Well, clearly Waring would like there to be an ‘alien woman’ on Mars and regardless of whether this “concerns” you, we have to give him credit for making our Monday morning a little more interesting.
- Mars ‘Pyramid’ Is Proof Of Alien Life Claim UFO Hunters
- Alien Life On Jupiter Investigated As ESA Launches Work On JUICE Spacecraft
- Stephen Hawking Backs Search For Alien Life, Launches100 Million ‘Breakthrough’ Initiative
- NASA Kepler-452b ‘Earth 2.0’ Discovery Brings Us Closer To Discovering Alien Life
- Alien Life Could Be The Cause Of Mysterious Radio Bursts From Space