To celebrate the partnership between two iconic British brands both founded in 1909, Morgan has created the limited edition EV3 UK1909, a zero emission electric 3-wheeler car, exclusive to Selfridges.
With only 19 in existence, the car is crafted from the best British materials – from the commemorative plaque to the upholstery and hardware. There’s even a mini counterpart to the automobile, the EV3 Junior, for the little racers to be.
As well as the EV3 UK1909, we are showcasing a bespoke driving kit, available exclusively to those purchasing the vehicle.
The full driving kit features:
• Globetrotter case made from the mohair fabric of the EV3 UK1909 Edition tonneau cover, with internal diamond stitching and a miniature bronze Selfridges plaque
• Christopher Raeburn bespoke driving overall in waterproof materials, with yellow taping to match the brake calipers on the car
• George Cleverley leather driving shoes made in the same leather and diamond stitching as the car seats
• Richard James tweed driving jacket with diamond-stitch elbow patches in the mohair fabric of the EV3 UK1909 Edition tonneau cover
• Linda Farrow driving goggles in leather and bronze
• Alexander McQueen skinny driving scarf in skull print
• Karl Donoghue soft shearling-lined helmets for winter drives, with diamond-stitch leather and available as a pair
• Belstaff hardy waxed cotton jacket for rainy drives, made exclusively in the UK for this collaboration
• Dents driving gloves by The Queen’s favourite glove maker, with diamond-stich leather and embossed Morgan logo
For EV3 UK1909 Edition sales enquiries, please call 020 7318 3536.
The UK1909 Morgan car and driving kit will be on display in Gifts Accessories on G at Selfridges Oxford Street, London from 23 November.